Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Third Time's the Charm

I went in this morning for my ultrasound to see if there were any viable follicles.  T was going to come with me since this ultrasound was being done by the other doctor in the practice whom we have never seen before, and because he was off work for once when I have had to go in for my follicle check.  Of course, the best laid plans....Poor B had a low grade fever yesterday, was feeling poorly and then spiked a 102 fever.  Turns out she has Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease.....FABULOUS.  So, I went to the appointment by myself. 

Dr. A turned out to be just as wonderful as Dr. S.  Both doctors are extremely personable with fantastic bed side manners.  I was very at ease with him which is good when he sees and feels more of my body than my own husband !!  The Clomid worked again this round, our third.  I have 2 follicles, one in each ovary.  Dr. A was very pleased with how they look.  I triggered this evening with the Ovidrel and T and I have been given our "schedule" to follow.  A schedule Dr. A decorated with hearts and Cupid's arrows to indicate what we should be doing. 

Now it will just be the waiting game, again.  Two weeks of waiting to see if it worked this time.  I am keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to get my hopes up too high.  I am hoping and praying that third time is the charm for us.  Now if I can just keep myself from peeing on a stick before the full 14 days is up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment